Chiropractors use a variety of conservative approaches. A chiropractic adjustment has been shown to decrease inflammation and reduce pain in 96% and 67% of acute and chronic back pain cases, respectively.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – October 4, 2022 – With opioid deaths at an all-time high, Pittsburgh Spine and Injury Center wants to alert the public that these drugs are not necessary to alleviate most of the problems that cause people to take such drugs. Taking prescription drugs to treat the symptoms worsens the underlying causes of the problem.
Chiropractic treatments have been proven in clinical studies to have a better outcome for lower back pain than prescription medications. Once the causes of the pain are discovered and treated, the pain goes away. Chiropractic care is also more cost effective than traditional medical care, which includes hospital tests and sometimes invasive procedures.
Dr. Moore is the clinical director of the Pittsburgh Spine and Injury Center. He has extensive experience in dealing with spine-related issues. These range from trauma-related cases following accidents and sports injuries to scoliosis. This, along with his comprehensive postgraduate training from the State University of New York at the Buffalo School of Medicine, enables Dr. Moore to handle both simple and complicated cases.
In a recent interview, Dr. Moore commented, “I’ve always been passionate about health and exercise. Chiropractic gave me the opportunity to help people and give back to my community. I try to treat all of my patients the way I would like my friends and family to be treated, and this has allowed me to be a very successful chiropractor and help many people.
Dr. Moore is a member of the prestigious Academy of Chiropractic which provides the latest research in the diagnosis and treatment of spine-related conditions. This allows Dr. Moore to offer the latest research-based techniques when caring for his patients while drawing on many years of practice experience.
It is supported by a caring and highly trained staff who are dedicated to meeting the needs of their patients in the processing of insurance, legal or work-related documents. Dr. Moore has also been recognized by the Academy of Chiropractic as a Clinician of Excellence.
The Pittsburgh Spine and Injury Center is most sought after for:
- Chiropractic care: From bothersome to severe pain, our team draws on over a decade of experience treating our patients.
- Car accidents: A car crash at 2.5 mph can result in serious injury.
- Back ache: Their back pain chiropractic services help patients manage spinal conditions ranging from mild to debilitating, chronic or acute.
- Neck pain: Neck pain can limit your mobility, distract people from their work, and prevent them from simply enjoying their days.
- Prenatal Chiropractic: Dr. Moore helps enjoy a happier, healthier pregnancy while setting the stage for a smooth birth.
- Headache: New research shows that spinal manipulation — the primary form of care provided by chiropractors — can be an effective treatment option for tension headaches and headaches that originate in the neck.
Patient testimonials always tell the story. Here is what Rachelle Richardson has to say: “I was referred to Dr. Moore for lower back pain and migraine. With Dr. Moore’s attention to detail and experience, he relieved my problems almost instantly. What he taught me about my spine and its treatments has always helped me in my daily work, my exercises and my many other daily activities. I highly recommend Dr. Moore for chiropractic care!
Company Name: The Pittsburgh Spine and Injury Center
Contact person: Media Relations
E-mail: Send an email
Call: (724) 904-9245
Address:3961 Perrysville Ave.
State: PA 15214-1735
Country: United States