Continuing the billiards and pool-spa products that began in the original Priano store, Northwest Billiards & Backyards at N8 opens Tuesday in Suite 1 at 6235 N. Sunshine St. in the National Mattress building.
Owners Nate, who worked at Priano’s for 15 years, and Shawna Naff offer billiard tables and items, indoor game equipment, darts, neon signs, and analysis and maintenance advice spa and pool water.
Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday with the grand opening at the end of June. Phone 208-772-6736. Visit email@example.com.
The Tea Da offers special events around tea
A relaxing afternoon of specialty teas with a three-tier tray filled with tea sandwiches, scones, Devonshire cream, lemon curd, desserts and goodies is offered at La Tea Da at 4009 W. Riverbend Ave ., in Post Falls.
Owners Cassie Luna, Pamela Kyes and Emily Nuss host special events in a large party room with traditional tea, floral blooming tea, tea bombs, tea flight trays, charcuterie tea boards and desserts with tables that can accommodate up to 65 people.
Open daily by reservation, phone 208-262-8259. Visit www.LaTeaDa.org.
Opening of a CBD store in Post Falls
With clean ground to oil CBD (cannabidiol), owner Jack Rounsville claims his products contain zero detectable amounts of THC, backed by third-party lab reports on every bottle and container. It also has pet products.
With manager Kristina Bays, hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, at 3904 E. Mullan Ave., corner of Highway 41, Post Falls with grand opening July 16. Phone 208-819-3454. Visit www.getsunmed.com.
CDI Engineers opens on Fourth Street
Civil and structural engineering is the specialty of DCI (D’Amato Conversano) engineers now in the new building at 208 N. Fourth St.
Kelly Andersen and Matt Gibb are at the Cd’A office (there’s also one in Spokane) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Phone 208-820-1195. Visit www.dci-engineers.com.
The new building will also have a medical spa and a fast-casual restaurant on the ground floor and eight apartments above. Check www.Dirproperties.net.
Now the Tidbits
- A two-million-gallon water tower is under construction on the northwest corner of Wyoming Avenue and US 95. It’s flat-topped and tented through July and operable by the Irrigation District. of Hayden Lake in August.
- Bottle Joy’s tap will be at 1208 E. Sherman.
- CDA Idaho Clothing Co. expands from its current location at the northeast entrance of the Plaza Shops building to the former Grace & Joy space.
- The planned Thomas George building at the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue would have 18 floors mixed with commercial space on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Watch for details on new buildings being constructed for the offices of Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- The St. Joseph Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Hwy 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between Cabela’s Store and State Line Walmart at The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 commercial lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A hamburger restaurant and cosmetics salon will be located in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- Literary Souls Used Books is moving to Suite F at 205 E. Seltice Way.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic”.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express outdoor car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- The official opening of the Open Arms Real Choices Clinic will be Thursday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at 8056 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden.
- The Pilates Club will be at the Hayden Design Center at 9235 Government Way.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- A Grease Monkey car spot will be at the crossings in Athol.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Details of the Retro Arcade on Wheels Game Truck will be released soon.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- The CD’A Corner Store adds a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off US 95.
- The Post Falls Pavilion food court will be near the intersection of Highway 41 and Horsehaven.
- “The fast brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter of the alphabet.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org