A four-story Towneplace Suites hotel is under construction where the Outback Restaurant previously stood on the Plaza in Ironwood (southeast of the Interstate 90-Northwest Boulevard intersection).
Connected to the Marriott chain, the hotel will have 89 suites with full kitchens and Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, a whirlpool, a fitness room, on-site laundry facilities, a business center and a common area. Rooms on the fourth floor will have a view of the lake.
IVNV moves to Mineral Drive
Focusing exclusively on intravenous nutrition, IVNV has moved from Riverstone to Suite 300 at 7600 N. Mineral Drive, west of US 95 in northern Coeur d’Alene.
With the initials IVNV meaning intravenous craving, it offers nutrient infusions including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and custom compounds intended to improve and maintain overall health, not simply help to immediate affections.
Led by Eric Foti, Matt Dill and Doug Stafford, the staff collaborates with local medical professionals to provide specific infusions that meet the unique needs of chronic conditions.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays with the venue available for events and private parties. Phone 208-771-4868. Visit www.ivnv-cda.com.
Reignite Health Northwest opens on Sunset Court
Offering a variety of options to help patients achieve their goals with a personalized approach, Reignite Health Northwest will open May 1 in Suite 10 at 296 W. Sunset Ave., US 95 East.
Jim and Melinda Leonard offer IV nutrition therapy, medical weight loss, men’s health, peptide therapy and convenience care. Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9 a.m. to noon Saturdays, and other days and times by appointment. They also offer home services.
Phone 208-618-8787. Visit www.reignitehealthnw.com.
Avant-garde vegetable salad on Government Way
Offering made-to-order salads, Edgy Veggie Salad Co. is located at 3625 N. Government Way, north of the Neider Avenue Safeway.
Anne Noé offers an assortment of salads with grilled chicken or steak with homemade vinaigrettes. Soups, bisques and stews will be available from November to March. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays and May 23 will be extended to 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Large lunch orders can be accommodated. Phone 208-770-0080. Visit www.edgyveggiesaladco.com.
Now the Tidbits
- Memory Lane is moving from the downtown Plaza Shops to the Silver Lake Mall.
- OSI Hand Surgery is new at 1621 N. Third St.
- The Kootenai County Farmers Market will open Saturday, May 7 at US 95 and Prairie.
- The St. Joseph Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Hwy 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Companies that will occupy the new Lucille building at 2605 N. Fourth St. are Northwest Construction Management, Refined Salon and Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar.
- There’s something going on with the old Owl Cafe in Hayden.
- Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between Cabela’s Store and State Line Walmart at The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 retail lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A hamburger restaurant and cosmetics salon will be located in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic”.
- The Open Arms Real Choices Clinic will open May 2 at 8056 N. Wayne in Hayden.
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express outdoor car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- Watch for construction on the northwest corner of Government Way and Hayden Ave.
- Coeur d’Alene Pet Market will be at 6424 Government Way.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- A Grease Monkey car spot will be at the crossings in Athol.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- A Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop will move into the old Chipotle Mexican Grill building at 305 W. Appleway.
- A Sarah Hamilton FACE seat will be at 2120 Northwest Blvd.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- Pearl & Tin will be in Suite 101 at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- The CD’A Corner Store adds a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off US 95.
- Ivonne Welch Insurance Agency is new in Suite 203 at 2065 W. Riverstone Drive.
- The Post Falls Pavilion food court will be near the intersection of Highway 41 and Horsehaven.
- Paraprosdokians are figures of speech in which the last part is surprising, unexpected, often humorous – like “If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong”.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org